30.5.07

Cheeky Chatter Box with bling

Hi there again,

Here is what I created last night at another class that i attended. This is Chatter Box. So funky i love to mix of colours and to add the bling that i cant not live without i embossed the title and then added gem brads. I LOVE THE COLOURS AND BLING.
If you would like to get 4 or more of your friends together i can show you how to bling any page or card with embossing. please contact me by email kir_mar@hotmail.com
Happy Stampin my friends.

4 comments:

Joanna said...

Kirsti - this is wonderful. Love it! I challenge you to create the same page using only SU products!

Michelle said...

You are so talented and we love the Bling. Bling is your thing!

Love Michelle

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

I love this layout its my favourite you did a great job. Sorry had to delete previous post as i mistyped something. Love Michelle